This Pork Filled Cabbage Dumpling recipe uses steamed cabbage leaves in place of dough, so it’s a much healthier way to make this classic Chinese appetizer.
1. In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, scallions, ground pork, egg, Better Than Bouillon, salt, pepper, almond flour and coconut aminos. Knead the meat mixture with your hands until all of the ingredients are smoothly mixed together.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Core the cabbage and boil for 10 minutes.
3. Allow the cabbage to cool enough to work with. Gently peel off the cabbage leaves. Cut each leaf in half and cut out the remaining stems.
4. Drop a tablespoon of filling on a cabbage leaf. Fold up the sides of the cabbage and roll it up.
5. Add the dumplings to a steaming basket and steam for 10 minutes until cooked through.
6. Whisk the dipping sauce ingredients together and serve.
Keywords: Low Carb Cabbage Dumpling, Keto Cabbage Dumpling, Paleo Cabbage Dumpling