This recipe for a Keto Reuben skillet has all the tastiness of the sandwich, but without all the carbs. Each serving has just 6g net carbs.
1 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1/2 dill pickle spear, minced
1 teaspoon vinegar
2 teaspoons Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 pound corned beef, homemade or from the deli, sliced into bite sized pieces
2 cups sauerkraut, drained of liquid
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3 cups shredded Swiss cheese
1. Combine all Thousand Island Dressing ingredients. Chill in the refrigerator until needed.
2. Pre-heat a large skillet over Medium High heat. Add corned beef and cook for 5-10 minutes until it's as crisp as you desire. Remove the corned beef from the skillet and set aside.
3. Mix together mustard and sauerkraut in the skillet and heat for 2-3 minutes.
4. Combine corned beef with the sauerkraut.
5. Top with Swiss cheese and put it under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until it's as brown as you like.
6. Serve with Russian Dressing on the side.
The nutritional information for the Russian Dressing is below:
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons Calories: 203 Fat:22 Carbs: <1 Fiber: <1 Protein: <1
The nutritional information for the Reuben Skillet is below:
Keywords: Low Carb Reuben Skillet, Keto Reuben Skillet, Paleo Reuben Skillet