This Sugar Free Marmalade Recipe has 2 calories and zero carbs.
1/4 orange, peeled
1 1/2 cup water
1 cup Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
2 (.3 oz) boxes of Sugar-Free Orange Jello
1. Peel 1/4 of an orange and cut into 1 inch long thin matchsticks.
2. Add to a medium sized sauce pan along with water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Mix in sweetener and Jello and mix until dissolved.
4. Put the marmalade into the refrigerator for an hour and a half until gelled.
5. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Will last up to one week.
Keywords: Low Carb Orange Marmalade, Keto Orange Marmalade, Sugar-Free Orange Marmalade