Here's a low carb recipe for onion rings, the perfect game day snack. And each serving has just 4g net carbs per serving.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray.
2. Peel the onions and cut them into 1/3 inch rings. Separate each layer of the onion.
3. Get out four bowls. Add the onion rings and 1/2 cup cream to one bowl and mix to coat.
4. Pulse the bag of pork rinds in a blender or food processor until it forms crumbs. Add to one of the bowls.
5. Whisk together eggs and 1 tablespoon cream in another bowl.
6. Add coconut flour to the last bowl.
7. Set up an assembly line where you dip the cream covered onion rings one at a time into the coconut flour, then egg mixture and then pork rinds. Add each finished onion ring to the cookie sheet. Spray all the onions rings with cooking spray to crisp them up as they cook.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Check in on them at minute 18 to make sure they aren't too browned.