This 1g net carb Jello whip is the perfect treat for low carb and Keto diets.
1 box Sugar-Free Jello, any flavor
3/4 cup boiling water
1 cup ice water
1 cup heavy whipping cream*
1 tablespoon Confectioner’s Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
1. In a medium size bowl, stir Jello powder into boiling water and keep stirring until it is completely dissolved.
2. Fill a 1 cup measure with ice. Fill the remaining space in the measure with water to make 1 cup ice water.
3. Stir the ice water into the Jello and keep stirring until cooled and the ice cubes are mostly melted. Remove any unmelted ice cubes. The Jello will soft set while you do the next step.
4. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to whip together sweetener and heavy whipping cream. Whip until stiff peaks form.
5. Use the electric mixer to whip the soft set Jello into the whipped cream. Mix until fully combined.
6. Pour the Jello whip mixture into 4 custard cups or 1 medium sized bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
*Alternately, use a tub of Sugar-Free Cool Whip and skip step 4. This will increase the carb count to 12g per serving.
Keywords: Sugar-Free Jello Whips, Low Carb Jello Whips, Keto Jello Whips