These Creamy Keto Jello Whips are easy to make and delicious to eat. And they have just 212 calories and 1 gram of net carbs.
Greetings, my Jello loving friends.
Today seems like a good day to go retro and recreate a classic Jello recipe. Like so many good things, it comes to us from the venerated Joys of Jell-O cookbook.
The idea is to create a light and airy Jello fluff using just Sugar-Free Jello and whipped cream.
Now there are two ways of doing it:
You can use a store-bought tub of Cool Whip if you want to save time. All you need is 1 package of Sugar-Free Jello and 1 tub of Cool Whip. The downside of this recipe is that the net carb count is 12g per serving.
Which brings us to method number 2. You can make your own sugar-free whipped cream and it lowers the net carb count down to 1g. That’s more like it.
For this recipe, you’ll need:
1 package Sugar-Free Jello, 1 cup heavy whipping cream and 1 tablespoon sugar-free powdered sweetener.
Add some boiling water and ice water and you are in business.
This is one of those easy recipes that seem too good to be true. But you really can “whip up” a rather decadent treat for yourself in less than 10 minutes. It’s a creamy, fruity delight.
Truly a Joy of Jello.Print
Creamy Keto Jello Whips
This 1g net carb Jello whip is the perfect treat for low carb and Keto diets.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Refrigerated
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Diabetic
1 (.3 oz) box Sugar-Free Jello, any flavor
¾ cup boiling water
1 cup ice water
1 cup heavy whipping cream*
1 tablespoon Confectioner's Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
1. In a medium size bowl, stir Jello powder into boiling water and keep stirring until it is completely dissolved.
2. Fill a 1 cup measure with ice. Fill the remaining space in the measure with water to make 1 cup ice water.
3. Stir the ice water into the Jello and keep stirring until cooled and the ice cubes are mostly melted. Remove any unmelted ice cubes. The Jello will soft set while you do the next step.
4. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to whip together sweetener and heavy whipping cream. Whip until stiff peaks form.
5. Use the electric mixer to whip the soft set Jello into the whipped cream. Mix until fully combined.
6. Pour the Jello whip mixture into 4 custard cups or 1 medium sized bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
*Alternately, use a tub of Sugar-Free Cool Whip and skip step 4. This will increase the carb count to 12g per serving.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 212
- Fat: 22
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 1
Keywords: Sugar-Free Jello Whips, Low Carb Jello Whips, Keto Jello Whips