This is a quick and easy sugar free chocolate mousse with just 5g net carbs per serving.
4 oz cream cheese, softened and cut into chunks
1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
1/4 cup Confectioner's Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
pinch of salt
whipped cream topping:
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon Confectioner's Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
1. Cook chocolate chips and 1/4 cup whipping cream in a small saucepan over low heat until melted and combined. Transfer it into a small bowl and put it in the refrigerator to chill.
2. Make the whipped cream topping next. In a large bowl, beat together 1/2 cup whipping cream, 1 tablespoon powdered sweetener and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla with an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a small bowl and put it in the refrigerator.
3. Add in softened cream cheese and beat until it is fully incorporated and fluffy.
4. Beat in cocoa powder, vanilla, melted chocolate mixture and salt until fully combined.
5. Divide the mousse into 4 small ramekins.
6. Chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator before serving. Top each ramekin with whipped cream.
Keywords: Low Carb Chocolate Mousse, Keto Chocolate Mousse, Sugar-Free Chocolate Mousse