Who knew you could make a low carb Alfredo sauce out of cauliflower? It's a creamy sauce with only 3g net carbs.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and get out a large cookie sheet.
2. Add cauliflower to a medium sized bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and mix well to coat.
3. Add to cookie sheet along with the unpeeled garlic cloves and roast for 25-30 minutes until browned and tender.
4. Add cauliflower, peeled garlic cloves, almond milk and cream to a food processor or high powered blender. Process until well pureed.
5. Add butter to a large sauce pan or soup pot. Cook over medium heat until browned, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add in cauliflower puree, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Return to Low heat and stir until the cheeses are melted and combined. Add extra almond milk in 1 tablespoon measures until sauce is the desired consistency. Taste test for saltiness and add more salt and pepper if desired.
6. Serve with low carb noodles like shirataki, soy or kelp noodles, zoodles or use the sauce over chicken or fish.
7. Sprinkle parsley and parmesan cheese on top to garnish.
Keywords: Low Carb Alfredo Sauce, Keto Alfredo Sauce, Paleo Alfredo Sauce