Keto buffalo cauliflower bites are crispy, spicy and delicious. This classic appetizer has just 18 calories and 2g net carbs.
buffalo cauliflower bites:
1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
1/2 cup hot sauce
1/3 cup oat fiber
2 eggs, beaten
1 (7oz bag) pork rinds
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
2 teaspoons vinegar
2 teaspoons dried parsley
1 teaspoon dried dill
1 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Add pork rinds to a food process or high powered blender and pulse until it reaches the consistency of panko breading.
2. In a large bowl, mix together cauliflower florets and hot sauce and all pieces are completely coated with sauce.
3. Set up a station with 4 bowls: the bowl of cauliflower florets, a bowl of oat fiber, the beaten eggs and the pork rind bread crumbs. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
4. Roll the florets in oat fiber, dip them in the eggs and then roll them in pork rinds. It’s easiest to hold the cauliflower pieces by their stem and just bread the tops. Place the florets on the cookie sheets. Spray them with cooking spray.
OVEN METHOD: Bake at 400 degrees F for 25-30 minutes until just beginning to brown.
AIR FRYER METHOD: You’ll need to do them in batches. Spray the bottom of the basket with cooking spray. Add the florets in one layer. Air fry them for 12-15 minutes, shaking at minute 5.
5. Combine all ingredients for ranch dressing.
Nutritional info does not include ranch dressing.
Keywords: Keto Buffalo Cauliflower, Low Carb Buffalo Cauliflower, Air Fried Buffalo Cauliflower