Keto Chicken Crust Pizza might sound a little weird but it's actually really delicious.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Drain can of diced tomatoes and reserve the liquid.
3. Heat oil in a medium sized saucepan over low heat. Add the garlic and cook until golden brown, 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the garlic oil, ground chicken, mozzarella and parmesan cheese and egg to a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
5. Return sauce to the saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer the sauce over low heat until ready to use on the pizza. If it gets too thick, add some of the reserved liquid until it reaches the desired consistency. Mix in the sweetener right before topping the pizza.
7. Make the crust mixture into a ball and roll out between 2 sheets of parchment paper. The crust should be 1/4 inch thick and about 10 inches in diameter.
8. Bake the crust for 20-25 minutes until browned. Blot any grease with a paper towel.
9. Flip the crust onto the cookie sheet and remove the parchment paper on top.
10. Top with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and any toppings you'd like.
11. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is nice and melty.
Keywords: Low Carb Chicken Crust Pizza, Keto Chicken Crust Pizza, Paleo Chicken Crust Pizza