This Keto chocolate cheesecake is easily one of the tastiest recipes on this site. It’s a silky chocolatey low carb dessert that tastes more decadent than it is.
6 oz Lilly’s Chocolate Chips or equivalent sugar-free chocolate chips
1 tablespoon butter
2 pounds (4 packages) full fat cream cheese, softened
1 cup granulated Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup full fat sour cream
4 large eggs, room temperature
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1/3 cup Confectioner’s Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
3 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped finely
6–12 oz raspberries
1. Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees F and grease an 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with butter.
2. In a medium sized sauce pan, melt together butter and chocolate chips on low heat until combined. Set aside to cool.
3. In a large mixing bowl, use the paddle attachment of a mixer or an electric hand mixer to beat together cream cheese and granulated sweetener on medium low speed. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides periodically.
4. Beat in eggs one at a time.
5. Beat in cocoa powder, sour cream and vanilla.
6. Beat in melted chocolate and butter mixture.
7. Pour the filling into the springform pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
8. Bake for 55-60 minutes until outer edges have puffed slightly, but the center is still jiggly like Jello. The cheesecake will continue to cook after you take it out of the oven.
9. After 10 minutes, use a knife to carefully cut between the cheesecake and the sides of the pan. It should be pulling away from the pan in most places, but still may have parts that are sticking to the sides.
10. Place cheesecake on a cooling rack and cool completely.
11. Carefully unlatch the sides of the pan and remove from the cheesecake.
12. Cover the cheesecake in plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, but ideally overnight.
13. In a medium sized sauce pan, heat together heavy whipping cream and powdered sweetener until simmering. Remove from heat and add chopped baker’s chocolate. Wait 5 minutes and then whisk the sauce together. Quickly pour the chocolate sauce over the cheesecake and use a spatula to push the sauce from edge to edge, letting some of the sauce spill over. Return cheesecake to the refrigerator and chill until set.
Keywords: Keto Chocolate Cheesecake, Low Carb Chocolate Cheesecake, Sugar Free Chocolate Cheesecake