This Keto Chocolate Cream Pie is a decadent dessert with just 8g net carbs per slice.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Melt butter in large bowl.
3. Add almond flour, eggs, sweetener, and salt to butter mix well. Stir in coconut flour and shredded coconut until a dough forms.
4. Using your fingers, press the dough into the bottom and sides of a pie pan, as you would a crumb crust.
5. Using a fork, poke small holes throughout the crust.
6. Bake crust at 400°F for 10 minutes. Cool on the counter as you make the filling. Filling:
7. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
8. Whisk the heavy cream and cocoa powder in a sauce pan. Add arrowroot powder, salt and sweetener.
9. Bring it to a boil.
10. Reduce to simmer for 1-2 minutes until it thickens like a pudding.
11. Remove from heat and add chocolate chips. Stir until smooth. Set aside.
12. Add the eggs, egg yolks and vanilla to a large bowl and blend with an electric mixer until smooth..
13. Pour a small amount of the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and blend on low to temper the egg mixture. Add more, bit by bit until all of the pudding mixture is incorporated.
14. Pour into prepared pie shell and cover the crust edges with aluminum foil so they don't burn.
15. Bake for 25 minutes.
16. Cool slightly then refrigerate until completely chilled, 4 hours.
Whipped Cream Topping:
17. Whip the cream and sweetener with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Cover the top of the chilled pie with the whipped cream.
Keywords: Low Carb Chocolate Pie, Keto Chocolate Pie, Low Carb French Silk Pie, Keto French Silk Pie
Find it online: https://www.resolutioneats.com/blog/keto-chocolate-cream-pie/