This Keto German potato salad uses cauliflower to stand in for potatoes. It's a great side with only 3g net carbs.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place cauliflower florets onto cookie sheet in a single layer and spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the cauliflower.
3. Roast 15 minutes and then stir. Roast 5-10 minutes longer or until tender.
4. Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy. Remove to a paper towel covered plate to drain.
5. Saute onions in the bacon grease until browned.
6. In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, vinegar, salt, mustard, paprika and sweetener. Whisk to combine.
7. Mix together cauliflower, onions, bacon and dressing in a large bowl.
8. Serve warm or refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving cold.
Keywords: Low Carb German Potato Salad, Keto German Potato Salad, Paleo German Potato Salad