This is a Keto recipe for classic Italian Meatball Soup, aka "Wedding Soup". It's a low calorie, low carb meal with just 110 calories and 1g net carbs per bowl.
1/2 pound ground beef
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 cup super fine almond flour
2 tablespoons egg, beaten
3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
3 tablespoons white onion, grated
10 cups chicken broth
1 cup cauliflower rice
2 cups baby spinach
2 large eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
1. Mix all meatball ingredients together in a medium sized bowl. Roll heaping teaspoons of meatball mixture into 1 inch sized meatballs with your hands. Place the meatballs on a large cookie sheet.
2. In a large soup pot, bring chicken broth to a low boil.
3. Lower heat and simmer as you add meatballs and cauliflower rice. Simmer for 8 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through. A foam will form as the meatballs cook, but it will subside as you simmer the broth.
4. Add baby spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes until wilted.
5. Mix together eggs and parmesan cheese. Stir in a circular motion and slowly pour egg mixture into the pot, stir with a fork until strands form, 1 minute.
6. Serve garnished with grated parmesan cheese.
Keywords: Low Carb Meatball Soup, Keto Meatball Soup, Paleo Meatball Soup