These raspberry swirl Keto mini cheesecakes are perfectly proportioned treats with only 4g net carbs each.
1 cup fresh or frozen and thawed raspberries
1/2 cup Confectioner’s Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
3 tablespoons water
3/4 cup super fine almond flour
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons Swerve Brown or equivalent brown sugar substitute
2 packages (16oz) full fat cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup full fat sour cream
3/4 cup Confectioner’s Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 eggs, room temperature
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a latex cupcake pan with cooking spray or line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. Combine raspberry sauce ingredients and add to a medium sized sauce pan. Bring to a simmer and cook for 8 minutes until the berries have broken down.
3. Mix together crust ingredients and drop one tablespoon of the mixture into each well of the cupcake pan. Use your fingers to press the crust down.
4. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
5. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to blend together softened cream cheese and sour cream at low speed. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula and beat in vanilla and sweetener at low speed. Scrape down the sides and beat in the eggs, one at a time until fully blended.
6. Use a spoon to pour the cheesecake batter into each well of the cupcake pan. Fill the wells up to the top. The mini cheesecakes will expand a bit as they cook, but will flatten back down as they cool.
7. Make sure that your raspberry sauce is liquid enough to drip onto the tops of the cheesecakes. If it is too thick, then add hot water, 1 tablespoon at a time until it is thin enough to pour. Either add the raspberry sauce to a sqeeze bottle or use a spoon to add 2-3 drops of raspberry sauce to the top of each mini cheesecake. Use a toothpick to swirl the sauce into the filling in a figure 8 pattern.
8. Optional step: make a water bath by placing the cupcake pan into a large roasting pan or large rimmed baking sheet. Pour enough hot water into the large pan to come up to at least 1/4 inch around the cup cake pan.
9. Bake for 20 minutes until the mini cheesecakes are firm around the outside, but still slightly jiggly in the center. The center will go on cooking as it cools.
10. Remove from the oven and cool for 30 minutes on the counter.
11. Cover the cupcake pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3-4 hours until firm. If using a latex cupcake pan, carefully release the mini cheesecakes by pushing up the bottoms of the wells.
Keywords: Keto Mini Cheesecake, Low Carb Mini Cheesecake, Gluten-Free Mini Cheesecake, Sugar-Free Mini Cheesecake