This 2 layered orange creamsicle cheesecake is creamy, citrusy deliciousness. And each slice of this Keto dessert has just 4g net carbs.
1 1/2 cup super-fine almond flour
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup Swerve Brown or equivalent brown sugar substitute
2 cups (16 oz) heavy whipping cream
1/3 cup Confectioner’s Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
1 (.3oz) box Sugar-Free Orange Jello
1/2 cup boiling water
1/2 cup ice water
2/3 cup Confectioner’s Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
16 oz full fat cream cheese, softened
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Spray a 9″ spring form pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together the crust ingredients. Use a fork to break up the clumps of the brown sugar substitute. Press the crust mixture onto the bottom of the spring form pan. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3. In a large sized bowl, whip heavy whipping cream and 1/3 cup powdered sweetener until stiff peaks form.
4. In a medium sized bowl, dissolve the Jello powder in 1/2 cup boiling water. Fill a 1/2 cup measuring cup with ice cubes and fill the remainder with water. Mix ice water with hot Jello until combined and the cubes have melted.
5. In a large sized bowl, beat together cream cheese, 2/3 cup powdered sweetener and vanilla with an electric mixer until combined.
6. Fold 1/2 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until mostly incorporated. Use the electric mixer to quickly finish blending it in.
7. Whisk the remaining 1/2 of the whipped cream into the Jello mixture until fully combined.
8. Pour the cream cheese mixture onto the crust and use a rubber spatula to smooth the top.
9. Pour the orange layer on top of the cheesecake layer and use a spatula to smooth the top.
10. Chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator for 6 hours before cutting.
Keywords: Low Carb Orange Cheesecake, Keto Orange Cheesecake, Low Carb Creamsicle Cheesecake, Keto Creamsicle Cheesecake