This Keto Panna Cotta recipe is a low carb take on a classic Italian dessert. It only takes 10 minutes to make and has just 5g net carbs per serving.
1. Pour unfavored gelatin over a small bowl with 1/4 cup cold water. Allow to soften for at least 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine cream, coconut milk and sweetener in a medium sized saucepan. Heat it up over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
3. Stir softened gelatin into the hot cream mixture and stir until fully dissolved. Stir in vanilla extract.
4. Allow to cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
5. Pour the liquid into 4 glasses or custard cups and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
6. Add raspberries and 1 tablespoon water to a medium sized sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and stir in sweetener and chia seeds. Test for sweetness and add more sweetener if desired. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
8. Top panna cotta with raspberry jam and serve.
Keywords: Low Carb Coconut Panna Cotta, Keto Coconut Panna Cotta, Sugar-Free Coconut Panna Cotta