Here’s a quick way to make a luscious Keto raspberry mousse. It’s a 5 ingredient, 15 minute low carb recipe with only 3g net carbs per serving.
2 (.3oz) boxes Raspberry Sugar-Free Jello
1/4 cup Confectioner’s Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
1 cup boiling water
1 cup fresh or frozen and thawed raspberries
6oz softened cream cheese, divided
1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1. In a small bowl, dissolve Jello and sweetener in boiling water.
2. Add Jello, raspberries and 2oz cream cheese to a blender and blend until smooth.
3. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to whip together heavy whipping cream and remaining 4oz cream cheese until stiff.
4. Slowly mix in Jello with electric mixer until fully combined.
5. Spoon into 8 small glasses or bowls or one large bowl and chill for 1 hour.
Keywords: Keto Jello Mousse, Low Carb Jello Mousse, Raspberry Mousse, Raspberry Jello Mousse