This recipe for Keto Raspberry Mousse has just 5 ingredients, 3g net carbs, and takes 15 minutes to make. It's a pretty sweet deal.
Hi ho 👋
Today I’m going to share a quick way to make a luscious Keto Raspberry Mousse. It’s a 5 ingredient, 15-minute low carb recipe with only 3g net carbs per serving.
But first, a little stay-at-home fun.
It’s Day 42 stuck inside my house for pandemic lockdown, and I just discovered this amazing art challenge from the Getty Museum. The challenge is to recreate a famous work of art using at least 3 items found inside your home. And good golly did people rise to meet this challenge. There are 61,485 entries alone on Instagram.
I’ll pepper my favorites throughout the post, but definitely check out the rest.
- Sugar-Free Raspberry Jello
- boiling water
- Swerve Confectioners
- cream cheese
- heavy whipping cream
🌈 Sugar-Free Jello
I used Sugar-Free Raspberry Jello in this mousse, but that doesn't mean that you have to. Any flavor will work in this recipe. The four brands that make sugar-free Jello are Jello-O, Royal, Starburst, and one you might not have heard of, GramZero. This brand is interesting because it is naturally sweetened with stevia. So if you're worried about the artificial sweeteners used in Jello, then GramZero is the way to go. You can find all these brands on Amazon through the links below.
- Jell-O Brand Flavors: Cherry, Black Cherry, Lime, Lemon, Strawberry, Peach, Raspberry, and Orange
- Royal Brand Flavors: Strawberry, Lime, Orange, Cherry, Raspberry
- Starburst Brand Flavors: All Pink Strawberry, Blue Raspberry, Cherry
- GramZero Brand Flavors: Raspberry, Strawberry, Cherry, Lemon, Lime, Orange
💰 Where to buy Sugar-Free Jello
The instructions for Keto Raspberry Mousse are basically to whip air into these ingredients.
- You start by dissolving the powdered Jello and sweetener in boiling water.
- Blend the Jello with raspberries and ⅓ of the cream cheese in a blender.
- Whip up the heavy whipping cream with the remaining cream cheese and then mix in the Jello mixture.
- Spoon the mousse into small glasses or a large bowl and chill for 1 hour.
And that’s all she wrote. 👩🍳
Before you know it, you’ll have yourself a yummy fruity Sugar-Free Jello dessert. You can leave the raspberries out of the Keto Raspberry Mousse if you like, but they do add some fresh and seedy goodness. But enough chit-chat, time for me to get back to my fine art-viewing.
I’ll leave you with a very creative man and his wheel chair-iot. 🖼️Print
Keto Raspberry Jello Mousse
This recipe for Keto Raspberry Mousse has just 5 ingredients, 3g net carbs, and takes 15 minutes to make.
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Whipped
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Diabetic
- 2 (.3oz) boxes Raspberry Sugar-Free Jello
- ¼ cup Swerve Confectioners
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen and thawed raspberries
- 6oz softened cream cheese, divided
- 1 ½ cup heavy whipping cream
Step 1. In a small bowl, dissolve Jello and sweetener in boiling water.
Step 2. Add Jello, raspberries, and 2oz cream cheese to a blender and blend until smooth.
Step 3. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to whip together heavy whipping cream and the remaining 4oz cream cheese until stiff.
Step 4. Slowly mix in Jello with an electric mixer until fully combined.
Step 5. Spoon into 8 small glasses or bowls or one large bowl and chill for 1 hour.
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Calories: 241
- Fat: 24
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 2
Keywords: Keto Jello Mousse, Low Carb Jello Mousse, Raspberry Mousse, Raspberry Jello Mousse