This recipe for low carb Asian Salmon is a tasty dinner with less than 1g net carbs per serving.
1. Place salmon fillets in a large resealable plastic bag.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients and pour over salmon. Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
4. Place salmon onto the prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the marinade over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering it completely and sealing the packet closed.
5. Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes. Open the packet and broil for 2-3 minutes, or until slightly browned.
6. Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds.
Keywords: Low Carb Teriyaki Salmon, Keto Teriyaki Salmon, Low Carb Asian Salmon, Keto Asian Salmon
Find it online: https://www.resolutioneats.com/blog/low-carb-asian-salmon/