This recipe for low carb and Keto Asian Salmon is a tasty dinner with less than 1g net carbs per serving.
When East meets West, great things can happen.
Take actor David Carradine, and the ancient art of Kung Fu workout videos. East met West and something magical happened.
Case in point: Asian Salmon.
This dish is as delicious as it is nutritious. You marinade the salmon all day long in a mixture of fresh ginger, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and oil. I replaced brown sugar with a sugar-free sweetener to make the recipe low carb. The result is a flaky and succulent fish with a nice punch of Asian flavoring. It’s so good. It’s enough to make you break out some Tai Chi moves. (video below)
Perhaps the “waiting for fish” pose?
Low Carb Keto Asian Salmon
This recipe for low carb Asian Salmon is a tasty dinner with less than 1g net carbs per serving.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Asian
1. Place salmon fillets in a large resealable plastic bag.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients and pour over salmon. Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
4. Place salmon onto the prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the marinade over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering it completely and sealing the packet closed.
5. Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes. Open the packet and broil for 2-3 minutes, or until slightly browned.
6. Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds.
- Calories: 345
- Fat: 17
- Carbohydrates: <1
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 43
Keywords: Low Carb Teriyaki Salmon, Keto Teriyaki Salmon, Low Carb Asian Salmon, Keto Asian Salmon