This recipe for low carb breaded pork chops smothered in gravy is a good down home recipe with just 3g net carbs.
1. Mix together coconut flour, almond flour and parmesan cheese in a large bowl.
2. Whisk together water and egg.
3. Dry off the pork chops. Dip a pork chop into the egg mixture and coat both sides. Dredge pork chop in the breading mixture and set aside on a plate. Repeat with the remaining pork chops.
4. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add pork chops to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until no pink remains in the middle or the internal temperature reads 145 degrees.
5. Remove from the pan to a plate. Tent with foil to keep them warm.
6. Heat the cream cheese in the microwave for 1 minute. Add cream cheese, cream and broth to the skillet and bring to a boil. Scrape up all of the brown bits on the bottom and sides of the pan. Whisk together the gravy until smooth and combined. Cook until desired thickness, 5-10 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. Smother the pork chops in gravy and serve.
Keywords: Low Carb Breaded Pork Chop, Keto Breaded Pork Chop, Paleo Breaded Pork Chop