This recipe for low carb candied pecans is one of my all time favorites.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix the butter, sweetener, yacon syrup, cinnamon and salt in a small pan over medium heat. Cook until fully dissolved, about 1 minute.
3. Mix in the pecans so that they are completely covered.
4. Add in a single layer to the prepared pan.
5. Bake for 15-17 minutes, stirring once. Stay close to the oven for the last 5 minutes to make sure they don't burn.
6. Cool on the pan.
Keywords: Low Carb Candied Pecans, Keto Candied Pecans, Sugar-Free Candied Pecans