This recipe for low carb and Keto candied pecans is one of my all-time favorites. And each ¼ cup serving has just 2g net carbs.
I try not to write too many "OMG, this recipe is soooo good!" posts. I try.
But oh my gosh, this recipe is so good.
You need to just stop what you are doing and go make these candied pecans. It takes, like, 20 minutes and then you've got these irresistible nutty confections.
Soooooo good. (I'm sorry!)
Low Carb Keto Candied Pecans
This recipe for low carb candied pecans is one of my all time favorites.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 16
- Total Time: 21 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix the butter, sweetener, yacon syrup, cinnamon and salt in a small pan over medium heat. Cook until fully dissolved, about 1 minute.
3. Mix in the pecans so that they are completely covered.
4. Add in a single layer to the prepared pan.
5. Bake for 15-17 minutes, stirring once. Stay close to the oven for the last 5 minutes to make sure they don't burn.
6. Cool on the pan.
- Serving Size: ¼ cup
- Calories: 241
- Fat: 25
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 3
Keywords: Low Carb Candied Pecans, Keto Candied Pecans, Sugar-Free Candied Pecans
If you liked this low carb nut recipe, then you might like my Honey Roasted Peanuts, or Low Carb Crunch'n Munch.
For more specialty ingredients, hustle your bustles over to my Keto Pantry.
And for more cooking tools, check out the Cook Shop.