These low carb flax brownies are on the cakey end of the brownie spectrum.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and grease an 8×8 inch pan.
2. Melt butter and chocolate together in a small sauce pan over low heat.
3. Whisk together flax seed meal, paleo flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, granulated erythritol and vanilla extract.
5. Whisk in melted chocolate mixture until smooth.
6. Stir in the dry mixture until well-combined.
7. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, until top is just barely firm to the touch.
8. Let cool, then cut into bars.
Keywords: Low Carb Flax Brownie, Keto Flax Brownie, Sugar-Free Flax Brownie