These low carb psyllium hush rolls have just 3g net carbs each.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and cover 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, sift together the coconut flour, almond flour, flax seed meal, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, sweetener and salt.
3. Stir in egg whites, oil and apple cider vinegar with an electric mixer. Add the caraway seeds if using.
4. Slowly pour hot water over, stirring until the dough expands.
5. Divide the dough into 8 to 10 equal pieces and roll into a ball. (If you are going to use the bread for sandwiches, you should flatten the dough with your hand to 1 inch high.) For a loaf of bread, shape into a rough rectangle and place in prepared baking pan.
6. Place the rolls on the prepared cookie sheets.
7. Bake 50 to 60 minutes, until well browned and quite firm to the touch. If you are making a loaf, then bake for 60-75 minutes.
8. Remove and let cool on pan.
Keywords: Low Carb Psyllium Bread, Keto Psyllium Bread, Paleo Psyllium Bread