This recipe is a very easy to make jeam that you make using berries and Jello. And each serving has just 1g net carbs.
1. Wash the berries well, then mix the berries and sweetener together in a large bowl.
2. Allow the mixture to sit for 15 minutes.
3. Add to a large pot or saucepan and cook over medium high heat for 10 minutes, until all the berries have broken down and released their juices.
4. Mash the berries with a potato masher.
5. Add in the Sugar-Free Jello and Knox Unflavored Gelatine and mix to dissolve. Test for sweetness and add more sweetener to taste.
6. Chill in the refrigerator.
Keywords: Low Carb Jello Jam, Keto Jello Jam, Sugar-Free Jello Jam