These low carb sugar-free Jello meringue cookies are fun treats with less than 1g net carbs per serving.
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set your oven racks on second lowest and second highest positions.
2. Mix together Jello powder and sweetener.
3. Add cream of tartar and salt to the whites and beat with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Slowly add sweetener mixture, about 1 tablespoon at a time. Continue beating until the whites are stiff and glossy.
4. Add food coloring if desired.
5. Spoon or pipe mixture into about 18 small meringues.
6. Bake for 30 minutes at 250F. Turn off oven and let meringues sit inside for 2 hours longer.
7. Remove and carefully peel off parchment.
Keywords: Low Carb Jello Meringue Cookies, Keto Jello Meringue Cookies, Sugar-Free Jello Meringue Cookies