There is this Jimmy Fallon sketch, that was not super funny when I first saw it, but the more I think about it the funnier it gets.
In the sketch below, Will Ferrell and Christina Aguilera play teeny boppers who love wearing tight pants. They are very proud of their pants and brag that they’re the only ones in town who have them. Enter Jimmy Fallon, who claims that it is actually he who has the tightest pants in all the land. A dust up ensues. And now I can’t stop singing,
“Everybody’s talkin bout my tight pants, I’ve got my tight pants, I’ve got my tight pants on.”
I sang it as I took a shower.
I sang it as I ate my breakfast, and I sang as I made these Sugar-Free Jello meringue cookies. And it’s made the day better, I have to admit. Just the thought of Will Ferrell in tight pants cracks me up now.
And the cookies turned out really well too.
It’s still morning but I’ve had more than a few. No worries though because they are just Jello, egg whites and air. They’ve got less than 1g of carbs, so you can have as many as you want.
And soon you’ll have your tight pants, you’ll have your tight pants, you’ll have your tight pants on.
Low Carb Keto Jello Meringue Cookies
These low carb sugar-free Jello meringue cookies are fun treats with less than 1g net carbs per serving.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 2:30
- Total Time: 2 hours 40 minutes
- Yield: 18 cookies
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 4 large egg whites, room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
- 1 (.3 oz) small package Sugar Free Jello, any flavor
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 drop food coloring (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set your oven racks on second lowest and second highest positions.
2. Mix together Jello powder and sweetener.
3. Add cream of tartar and salt to the whites and beat with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Slowly add sweetener mixture, about 1 tablespoon at a time. Continue beating until the whites are stiff and glossy.
4. Add food coloring if desired.
5. Spoon or pipe mixture into about 18 small meringues.
6. Bake for 30 minutes at 250F. Turn off oven and let meringues sit inside for 2 hours longer.
7. Remove and carefully peel off parchment.
- Serving Size: 3 cookies
- Calories: 15
- Fat: <1
- Carbohydrates: <1
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 2
Keywords: Low Carb Jello Meringue Cookies, Keto Jello Meringue Cookies, Sugar-Free Jello Meringue Cookies
You’ll need this specialty ingredient:
If you liked this low carb meringue cookie recipe, then you might like my almond meringue cookies, chocolate meringue cookies, or lemon meringue cookies.