This recipe for low carb strawberry rhubarb cobbler is a tasty summer dessert with only 10g net carbs per serving.
1. Set oven to 375 degrees F and grease a 9 x 9 inch pan or 8 individual ramekins.
2. Mix the rhubarb, strawberries, arrowroot powder and 1 1/4 cup sweetener, and place in the baking dish or 8 ramekins.
3. Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, 3 tablespoons sweetener, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl.
4. Cut in the butter to make a crumbly mixture.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together egg and cream.
6. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well to combine.
7. Drop by spoonfuls on top of the rhubarb and strawberry mixture.
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes if using ramekins or 35-40 minutes if using a 9 x 9 pan. Bake until the top is browned and the filling is bubbling. Check in at minute 25 and if the topping is browned enough then top loosely with tin foil and continue cooking until the filling is bubbling.
Keywords: Low Carb Strawberry Cobbler, Keto Strawberry Cobbler, Low Carb Rhubarb Cobbler, Keto Rhubarb Cobbler