It's easy to make this low carb recipe for sausage crust quiche. And every slice has just 2g net carbs.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and spray a glass pie pan with cooking spray.
2. Add the olive oil and butter to a large frying pan and heat over medium heat. Add the onions and cook for 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Use your hands to mix together the sausage and the coconut flour. Press it into the bottom of the pie pan as you would a crumble crust.
4. Bake the crust for 6-8 minutes until browned all over. Pat the grease away with a paper towel.
5. Add the eggs, cream, and water to a large bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat together until light and frothy.
6. Add half of the cheese to the bottom of the pie crust evenly. Put the mushrooms and onions on top. Cover with the remaining cheese.
7. Pour the egg mixture evenly on top.
8. Bake for 45 minutes. At minute 25, lay a piece of tin foil on top of the quiche to stop it from browning too much.
Keywords: Low Carb Sausage Crust Quiche, Keto Sausage Crust Quiche, Paleo Sausage Crust Quiche