This recipe for low carb poke cupcakes are the perfect blend of Jello and vanilla cupcake.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and add foil cupcake lines to a cupcake pan.
2. Add softened butter, cream cheese and sweetener to a large bowl, and use an electric mixer to cream them together.
3. Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the blended ingredients. Blend with the electric mixer until smooth.
4. In a separate medium sized bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the batter. Blend until very smooth. The batter will be very thick.
6. Pour batter into the cupcake pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350F. The tops should be browned and a toothpick in the middle should come out dry.
7. After the cupcakes goes into the oven, dissolve the Jello powder into 1 cup of boiling water. Put it in the fridge until you are ready to use it.
8 Cool the cupcakes for 15 minutes.
9. Using a wooden skewer or toothpick, poke holes in the cupcakes.
10. Pour the Jello over the top of the cupcakes and then chill for 1 hour in the fridge.
11. Whip together the heavy whipping cream and powdered sweetener until stiff peaks form.
12. Frost the cupcakes with whipped cream. Return to the refrigerator for 1 more hour.
Keywords: Low Carb Poke Cupcake, Keto Poke Cupcake, Poke Cupcake