Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Waffles
These low carb pumpkin waffles just taste like Fall. And each Belgian waffle has just 8g net carbs.
- Author: Resolution Eats
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 Belgian waffle 1x
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: American
- 2 large eggs
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons canned pureed pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons Swerve or equivalent sweetener*
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour the batter into a pre-heated, lightly greased waffle maker and bake according to manufacturer’s directions. (Usually 3-4 minutes.)
3. When done, use a fork to lift it off the grid.
*If you are going to use syrup, then you can skip the sweetener.
- Serving Size: 1 Belgian waffle
- Calories: 501
- Fat: 44
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 19
Keywords: Low Carb Pumpkin Waffles, Keto Pumpkin Waffles, Paleo Pumpkin Waffles