This recipe for Low Carb and Keto Orange Creamsicle Jello Whips is a creamy, fruity treat with only 2g net carbs and 35 calories. It’s a quick, 3 ingredient dessert, that could not be any easier to make.
1 (.3oz) box of Orange Sugar-Free Jello*
1 cup boiling water
3/4 cup cold water
1 cup (8oz) plain non-fat Greek yogurt
1. In a medium sized bowl, dissolve Jello in boiling water. Add cold water.
2. Put the bowl in the refrigerator until cool, about 30 minutes.
3. Add yogurt and beat with an electric mixer until the mixture is light and bubbly. Alternately, you can add the Jello and yogurt into a blender and blend for 30 seconds. This will whip more air into the Jello than if you use an electric mixer, but the mixture will separate into a creamy whipped top layer and a thin normal Jello layer on the bottom. My personal preference is to use a blender and just eat the yummy whipped layer.
4. Pour into 4 (1 cup) bowls or (8 oz) ramekins.
5. Chill for about 2 hours until firm.
*But you can use any flavor and it will be delicious.
Keywords: Low Carb Orange Jello Whips, Keto Orange Jello Whips