This recipe for Orange Creamsicle Jello Whips is a creamy, fruity, sugar-free treat with only 35 calories. It's fun to make and wonderful to eat.
🎶"Prince Ali! Mighty is he! Ali Ababwa. Strong as ten regular men, definitely!"🎶 Aladdin
Man oh man. I watched the live-action Aladdin movie last night, so I've had those songs in my head this morning as I made these Orange Creamsicle Jello Whips. And now I shall pass this earworm onto you. (here's the video)
Catchy, am I right?
But let's focus. 😐
I'm here to share a recipe for Orange Creamsicle Jello Whips, a most delicious treat. It's this very easy-to-make dessert with zero sugar and 35 calories. I predict that this creamy fruity whip will become a favorite in your household. It's certainly on the Top 10 Desserts list in mine.
So let me show you how to make them.
- Orange Sugar-Free Jello
- boiling water
- ice water
- plain Greek yogurt
🌈 Other Sugar-Free Jello Flavors
You can use any flavor of Jello that you like in these Keto Jello Whips. The four brands that make sugar-free Jello are Jello-O, Royal, GramZero, and (somewhat surprisingly) Starburst. Usually, the only brands that you can buy in the supermarket are Jell-O and Royal, but you can find the other two on Amazon.
- Jell-O Brand Flavors: Cherry, Black Cherry, Lime, Lemon, Strawberry, Peach, Raspberry, and Orange
- Royal Brand Flavors: Strawberry, Lime, Orange, Cherry, Raspberry
- Starburst Brand Flavors: All Pink Strawberry, Blue Raspberry, Cherry
- GramZero Brand Flavors: Raspberry, Strawberry, Cherry, Lemon, Lime, Orange
🍚 Naturally sweetened Jello
I often hear from people who are concerned about the artificial sweeteners used in Jello. Well, I am happy to report that I've found a brand of gelatin that is naturally sweetened. It's the GramZero Jello that I mentioned. It is sweetened with Stevia, so it's a healthier way to go if you are worried about artificial ingredients.
- Add ¾ cup boiling water to a medium-sized bowl. Pour in Jello powder and stir until fully dissolved.
- Make 1 cup of ice water by measuring out 1 cup of ice, and pouring water in until it fills the cup.
- Add ice water to the dissolved Jello and mix until ice melts and Jello thickens.
- Add Jello mixture and 1 cup yogurt to a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour the Jello into serving glasses or a medium-sized bowl and chill for 2 hours.
This is hands down, the easiest recipe on this site. It's a low-calorie dessert that you can "whip up" in no time. And it's just perfect for snacking on as you belt out Aladdin songs.
🎶"So try your best to stay calm, brush up your Friday salaam, then come and meet his spectacular coterie!"🎶
📺 Watch the how-to videoPrint
Orange Creamsicle Jello Whips
This recipe for Orange Creamsicle Jello Whips is a quick, 3 ingredient dessert, that could not be any easier to make.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 cups 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Low Calorie
- 1 (.3oz) box of Orange Sugar-Free Jello
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 cup ice water
- 1 cup (8oz) plain non-fat Greek yogurt
Step 1. Add ¾ cup boiling water to a medium-sized bowl. Pour in Jello powder and stir until fully dissolved.
Step 2. Make 1 cup of ice water by measuring out 1 cup of ice, and pouring water in until it fills the cup.
Step 3. Add ice water to the dissolved Jello and mix until ice melts and Jello thickens.
Step 4. Add Jello mixture and 1 cup yogurt to a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds.
Step 5. Pour the Jello into serving glasses or a medium-sized bowl and chill for 2 hours.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 35
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 6
Keywords: Orange Jello Whips, Sugar-FreeOrange Jello Whips