“Prince Ali! Mighty is he! Ali Ababwa.
Strong as ten regular men, definitely!” – Aladdin
Man oh man. I watched the live action Aladdin movie last night, so I’ve had those songs in my head this morning as I made these Low Carb Jello Whips. And now I shall pass this ear worm onto you. (video below)
Catchy, am I right?
But let’s focus. I’m here to share a recipe for Low Carb Orange Creamsicle Jello Whips, which I predict will become a favorite in your household. It’s certainly on the Top 10 Desserts list in mine.
And this is, hands down, the easiest recipe on this site.
You just dissolve some Sugar-Free Orange Jello in hot water, cool it down with cold water and let it chill in the fridge until it’s cool. Beat the Jello into some plain Greek yogurt until it’s light and bubbly . Chill it for 2 hours and then you’re done. You’ll have a creamy, fruity treat with only 35 calories and 2g net carbs. Perfect for snacking on as you belt out Aladdin songs.
“So try your best to stay calm, brush up your Friday salaam, then come and meet his spectacular coterie!”
Orange Creamsicle Jello Whips [Low Carb & Keto]
This recipe for Low Carb and Keto Orange Creamsicle Jello Whips is a creamy, fruity treat with only 2g net carbs and 35 calories. It’s a quick, 3 ingredient dessert, that could not be any easier to make.
- Prep Time: 2:40
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 2 hours 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 cups 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
1 (.3oz) box of Orange Sugar-Free Jello*
1 cup boiling water
3/4 cup cold water
1 cup (8oz) plain non-fat Greek yogurt
1. In a medium sized bowl, dissolve Jello in boiling water. Add cold water.
2. Put the bowl in the refrigerator until cool, about 30 minutes.
3. Add yogurt and beat with an electric mixer until the mixture is light and bubbly. Alternately, you can add the Jello and yogurt into a blender and blend for 30 seconds. This will whip more air into the Jello than if you use an electric mixer, but the mixture will separate into a creamy whipped top layer and a thin normal Jello layer on the bottom. My personal preference is to use a blender and just eat the yummy whipped layer.
4. Pour into 4 (1 cup) bowls or (8 oz) ramekins.
5. Chill for about 2 hours until firm.
*But you can use any flavor and it will be delicious.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 35
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 6
Keywords: Low Carb Orange Jello Whips, Keto Orange Jello Whips