3 large egg whites
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/2 cup Confectioner’s Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
1/4 cup arrowroot powder
5 teaspoons (2 envelopes) Knox unflavored gelatine
1 envelope Sugar Free Orange Jello
1/2 cup cold water
1/2 cup boiling water
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup Confectioner’s Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
1. Spray an 8×8 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together 1/2 cup powdered sweetener and 1/4 cup arrowroot powder.
3. Add egg whites to a large bowl. Use an electric mixer set on Medium High to whip the egg whites until soft peaks form, 1-2 minutes.
4. Slowly beat in the powdered arrowroot mixture.
5. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together unflavored gelatin, orange Jello powder and 1/2 cup cold water. Allow to soften for 5 minutes.
6. Mix in 1/2 cup boiling water and stir until fully dissolved.
7. Use a whisk to beat the hot Jello liquid into the egg whites. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl and mix until fully combined.
8. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour until firm.
9. Remove the gelled mixture from the pan with a pancake turner and place on a cutting board. Either cut into 1 inch squares or use a 1 inch circular cookie cutter to cut into circles. Cut the circles in half to look like orange slices.
10. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer on Medium High to whip together 2 cups heavy whipping cream and 1/4 cup powdered sweetener until stiff peaks form, 3-4 minutes.
11. Beat in 1/2 cup sour cream until fully combined.
12. Fold the orange marshmallows into the whipped fluff, holding back a few to add to the top as a garnish.
13. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Keywords: Orange Keto Fluff, Orange Jello Salad, Sugar Free Jello Dessert