This recipe for quick Sugar Free Jello Whips is a creamy, fruity treat with only 35 calories and 2g net carbs per serving. It’s a low carb dessert that you can whip up in no time.
1 (.3 oz) box of Sugar Free Lemon Jello, (or whatever flavor you like)
3/4 cup boiling water
1 cup ice water
1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
1. Add 3/4 cup boiling water to a medium sized bowl. Pour in Jello powder and stir until fully dissolved.
2. Make 1 cup ice water by measuring out 1 cup of ice, and pouring water in until it fills the cup.
3. Add ice water to the dissolved Jello and mix until ice melts and Jello thickens.
4. Add Jello mixture and 1 cup yogurt to a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds.
5. Pour the Jello into serving glasses or a medium sized bowl and chill for 2 hours.
STEP-BY-STEP PHOTOGRAPHS ARE BELOW THE RECIPE
Keywords: Quick Jello Whips, Quick Keto Jello Whips, Quick Low Carb Jello Whips