This is a low carb and Keto recipe for homemade sherbet. It’s an easy to make frozen treat with only 7g net carbs per serving.
1 (1.5 Quart) container Breyers CarbSmart Vanilla Ice Cream
3 (.3oz) boxes Sugar-Free Jello, flavors of your choice
1. Soften the ice cream by leaving it out on the counter for 20-30 minutes until it is soft enough to stir.
2. Divide the ice cream equally into 3 medium sized bowls.
3. Stir 1 teaspoon of Jello powder into each bowl and mix well to combine.
4. Spoon the mixture back into the ice cream container (or into a resealable container of your choice). Layer the spoonfuls but don’t mix them together.
5. Freeze until firm, 2-3 hours.
Keywords: Low Carb Sherbet, Keto Sherbet, Low Carb Sherbert, Keto Sherbert