These sugar free apple cider vinegar gummies are a tasty way to reduce your appetite and lose weight.
1/2 cup cold water
5 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (from 3 lemons)
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 cup allulose sweetener
1. In a small bowl, combine water and gelatin and stir to combine.
2. In a medium sized sauce pan over medium heat, add the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and allulose and stir until the sweetener dissolves. Cook for 1-2 more minutes until hot.
3. Stir the softened gelatin mixture into the liquid in the sauce pan. It will be a rubbery blob but that's ok. Stir until completely dissolved.
4. Either use an eye dropper to fill the wells of a rubber mold or pour the liquid into an 8x8 inch baking pan. If using the baking pan, double the recipe by hitting the scale x2 button to the right of the ingredients..
5. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour for rubber molds or 2 hours if you are using a baking pan.
6. Pop the gummies out of the mold or remove the block of gummy candy from the baking sheet and cut into 64 pieces (Just keep cutting the slices in half until the block is cut into 1x1 inch cubes.)
7. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
Keywords: Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies, Sugar Free Gummies, ACV Gummies