This recipe for low carb tangy cucumber salad is a great side with only 2g net carbs. It's basically a free food.
1. Thinly slice cucumbers using a mandolin or knife. Slice scallions, including dark green ends.
2. Place the cucumber slices in a colander over a bowl or sink. Sprinkle them with a couple shakes of salt, toss to coat, and let them rest for about 30 minutes, then pat them dry with a paper towel.
3. Mix up the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, sweetener, salt and pepper.
4. Mix cucumber and scallions with dressing and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes so that the flavors meld.
5. Can be stored for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Keywords: Low Carb Cucumber Salad, Keto Cucumber Salad, Paleo Cucumber Salad