For the Beef:
– extra virgin olive oil
– chuck roast, brisket or rump roast
– black pepper
– beef stock or broth
– Worcestershire Sauce
– bay leaves
– garlic, peeled
1. Salt and pepper the meat. If you have the time, let it sit on the counter for 30-60 minutes until it reaches room temperature.
2. Add olive oil to a large frying pan and heat on High until very hot.
3. Add meat to the frying pan, and sear the meat on all sides, 3-4 minutes per side.
4. Add beef broth, Worcestershire Sauce, salt, pepper, bay leaves and garlic to the Instant Pot.
5. Pressure cook for 60 minutes. Once the cook time is over, allow the steam to release naturally for 10 minutes, then vent the remaining steam with the release valve.
If you have an Instant Pot, it really isn't that hard to make your friends and family this classic 1950's meal.
Keto Corned Beef Hash
Keto Chicken Ramen Soup