1. In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, protein powder, baking powder, granulated sweetener, and gingerbread spice.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together egg white, butter and yacon syrup.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
4. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and cover 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
6. Roll the dough out between 2 sheets of parchment or wax paper until it is 1/8 inch thick.
7. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters and add to the prepared cookie sheets.
8. Mix together egg yolk and almond milk wash. Brush mixture over each cookie.
9. Place an almond in the center of each cookie.
10. Bake for 8-10 minutes until firm and slightly browned around the edges.
11. Cool on cookie sheets for 10 minutes and then remove to a cooling rack.