These homemade sugar-free gummy candies have zero carbs, so they make great low carb and Keto treats.
In the Venn diagram of my family’s food preferences, there is not a lot of overlap.
I’m on a low carb diet, and they are decidedly not.
But one exception to the rule is Jello.
We can all agree that it is delicious. And I just discovered that you can use it to make your own gummy candy at home. All you need is Jello, Knox Unflavored Gelatine and some candy molds.
My kids can’t tell the difference between sugar-free and regular Jello, so I’m able to trick them into eating sugar-free candy.
Which is excellent.
DIY Sugar-Free Gummies
These homemade sugar-free gummy candies have zero carbs, so they make great low carb treats.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 60 gummies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 (.3oz) package Sugar Free Jello
- 1 envelope Knox unfavored gelatine
- 1/3 cup cold water
1. Mix together the Jello, unflavored gelatine and water in a medium sized saucepan.
2. Cook over low heat until fully dissolved, about 2 minutes.
3. Fill the wells of a candy mold with the Jello, using a pipette.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until fully gelled. Remove from the mold and serve.
- Serving Size: 10 gummies
- Calories: 7
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: <1
Keywords: Low Carb Gummy Bears, Keto Gummy Bears, Sugar-Free Gummy Bears
I found the gummy bear molds on Amazon:
I’ve included links to the specialty ingredients used in this recipe. You should know that these are Amazon Associates links, so I’ll receive a small commission if you buy something.