This Goat Cheese Balls appetizer is made from delicious cheese and pistachio covered blackberries. It's easy to make and tastes like a million bucks.
Sometimes the easiest things are the most delicious.
So today I'm going to share a recipe for a simple Goat Cheese Balls appetizer that could not be easier to make.
So hold on to your socks folks, because this no-cook app is going to knock them right off.
What's in this Goat Cheese Balls Appetizer?
This recipe has just 4 ingredients: blackberries, pistachios, goat cheese and powdered sweetener. I used a zero carb, zero calorie erythritol sweetener in these cheese balls, so the recipe is compliant with low carb and Keto diets.
You can find goat cheese, also called Chevre, in most grocery stores, but you may need to buy the powdered erythritol sweetener online.
How do you make these cheese covered blackberries?
You just mix powdered sweetener in with goat cheese and then cover blackberries with the mixture. Roll the berries around in ground pistachios and suddenly you've got yourself the perfect appetizer.
Or dessert, it's sweet enough to eat as a dessert too.
So like I said, hold on to those socks!Print
Goat Cheese Balls with Blackberries
These goat cheese wrapped blackberries are the perfect easy appetizer or dessert.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 1:00
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- ½ cup salted and roasted shelled pistachios
- 8 oz goat cheese
- ¼ cup powdered Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
1. Mix together the goat cheese and sweetener in a small bowl.
2. Add pistachios to a food processor or high powered blender and pulse a few times to break the nuts into small pieces and dust. Add to a small bowl.
2. Take a heaping teaspoon of the goat cheese mixture and make a flat oval in the palm of your hand. Wrap the cheese around a blackberry and roll in your palms to make it into an evenly distributed ball.
3. Roll the ball in the ground pistachios.
4. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serving Size: 5 blackberries
- Calories: 297
- Fat: 24
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 16
Keywords: Low Carb Goat Cheese Blackberries, Keto Goat Cheese Blackberries, Sugar-Free Goat Cheese Blackberries