Sometimes the easiest things are the most delicious.
I just mixed up a batch of these goat cheese and pistachio covered blackberries and boy were they tasty.
All you need for this low carb dessert is goat cheese, pistachios, sugar-free sweetener and blackberries. You just mix the sweetener in with the cheese and then cover the blackberries with it. Roll the berries around in some ground pistachios and suddenly you’ve got yourself the perfect low carb snack.
Easy, breezy beautiful.
Low Carb Keto Goat Cheese & Pistachio Covered Blackberries
These low carb goat cheese wrapped blackberries are the perfect easy dessert.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 1:00
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup salted and roasted shelled pistachios
- 8 oz goat cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener
1. Mix together the goat cheese and sweetener in a small bowl.
2. Add pistachios to a food processor or high powered blender and pulse a few times to break the nuts into small pieces and dust. Add to a small bowl.
2. Take a heaping teaspoon of the goat cheese mixture and make a flat oval in the palm of your hand. Wrap the cheese around a blackberry and roll in your palms to make it into an evenly distributed ball.
3. Roll the ball in the ground pistachios.
4. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serving Size: 5 blackberries
- Calories: 297
- Fat: 24
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 16
Keywords: Low Carb Goat Cheese Blackberries, Keto Goat Cheese Blackberries, Sugar-Free Goat Cheese Blackberries
If you liked this easy berry recipe, then you might like my recipe for Berries and Cream.