Are you looking for a quick Keto recipe made in your fancy new air fryer? Look no further than these 50 Quick Keto Air Fryer Recipes. They all take 30 minutes or less and taste like a million bucks.
I have a familiar story that you may relate to. It is about something that happens to me far more often than I would like to admit.
I was using my air fryer, and my son said, "You know that's just a convection oven, right? Air fryer is just a new fancy new name for it.". I Googled it and doggone it, he was right! I hate being shown up by a 13-year-old who gets all his information from Youtube, but there it is.
I learned that these mini convection ovens work by surrounding foods with hot air to evenly cook every surface. This creates a crispy exterior, much like frying foods in oil except... without the messy oil. It's pure magic, is what it is.
☑️ Benefits of Using an Air Fryer
- Low-Calorie Cooking- When you don't need to use oil to fry deep fry foods, you can save yourself a lot of calories. You can always opt to spray oil onto your food for a little extra fat and flavor, so you have the best of both worlds.
- Variety of Uses- You can cook everything from meats to sweets to vegetables in an air fryer. If you can bake it, then you can air fry it.
- Price- You can buy a good air fryer for about $100, so it is much more cost-effective than convection ovens which cost between $1,500 - $3,000.
- Size- Air fryers take up about the same amount of counter space as an Instant Pot and are just as useful in cooking foods quickly.
- Speed- Foods take between 25%-50% less time than cooking in an oven.
- Clean-Up- Frying foods in oil is a hot mess. Plus, you have to do something with all that oil that you used. But all you need to do is wipe out the air fryer basket or throw it into the dishwasher.
💪 Why it's good for Keto
Air frying is excellent for Keto because you can cook so many different low carb foods quickly. Cooking foods in an air fryer won't lower the carb content, but it will reduce the calories considerably. And if you are a Keto dieter looking to increase your fat intake, just spray the foods with extra coconut oil or brush them with melted butter before air frying.
⏲️ How quick are the recipes?
Pretty darn quick! Each of these Keto air fryer recipes takes 30 minutes or less, from start to finish. Many of the recipes take less than 10 minutes, though, so you can make them in two shakes of a lamb's tail. And because the time in the air fryer is hands-off, you have time to make sides to go with your mains.
🧾 How to Use this Guide
- This list of 50 quick Keto air fryer recipes can be searched two ways. It just depends on whether you are a visual learner or one who likes to read.
- There are 5 sections: Beef, Poultry, Seafood, Pork, and Vegetables. Each section begins with a slideshow of the recipes with links in the title. Just swipe left on your phone or use the arrow buttons on your desktop. You can also choose the recipes from a list beneath the slides. The links are in the recipe titles there too.
- All the recipes have the total time listed either next to the title or at the end of the description. So you can quickly decide if you have time to make each of the Keto recipes.
🐄 Beef Recipes
- Filet Mignon- You won't believe how tender and flavorful filet mignon is when cooked in the air fryer! Air fryer steak is even better than the oven or grill. 17 minutes
- Hamburgers- These tasty burgers turn out juicy and perfect every time! 15 minutes
- Italian Meatballs- Classic Italian meatballs are now healthier and Keto: instead of bread, these meatballs take almond flour to get soft and juicy! 12 minutes
- Ribeye Steak- This steak calls for ribeye, keto taco seasoning, and oil, taking less than 10 minutes to cook. It is moist and juicy, making a simple and delicious Keto dinner. 25 minutes
- Hamburger Stuffed Mushrooms- These Keto-friendly hamburger stuffed mushrooms are dressed up just like a delicious cheeseburger and perfectly sized for lunch with only 3 net carbs per serving. 22 minutes
- Skirt Steak- Cooking skirt steak in the air fryer is a quick and straightforward way to prepare juicy steak when grilling isn't an option. With just a handful of seasonings, this tender cut of steak is ready to be enjoyed in any way you choose! 11 minutes
🐓 Poultry Recipes
- Turkey Tenderloin- This turkey tenderloin contains zero carbs and is absolutely delicious! It is nearly all hands off cook time, so it's probably the easiest of the Keto air fryer recipes. 30 minutes
- Thai Chicken Satay- This Thai chicken satay recipe is off-the-charts delicious! Thanks to a no chopping satay marinade, the chicken is super flavorful and bubbly delicious out of the fryer. 30 minutes
- Buffalo Chicken Breasts- These healthy buffalo chicken breasts are moist, perfectly crispy, and super easy to make. You can use store-bought sauce or make your own homemade buffalo sauce with three simple ingredients. 20 minutes
- Chicken Strips- This air fryer chicken tenders recipe is a childhood favorite made low carb. It's a crunchy munchy zero carb snack. 30 minutes
- Adobo Chicken- This recipe for adobo chicken cooks up a beautifully seasoned main dish. Just whip up a batch of homemade spicy adobo seasoning using ingredients you likely already have in your cupboard. 28 minutes
- Chicken Parmesan Meatballs- The flavors of chicken, parmesan, and herbs are delivered in meatball form for a crispy, moist dish. 25 minutes
- BBQ Chicken Wings- A simple seasoning gives a BBQ flavor to these delicious chicken wings. And with one gram of carbs and one gram of fiber, they have zero net carbs per serving! 20 minutes
- Chicken Drumsticks- The ultimate juicy chicken drumsticks recipe is right here! Absolutely packed with flavor and 0g net carbs, this easy chicken drumsticks recipe takes just minutes to throw together and is so simple. 25 minutes
- Chicken Fajitas- Super easy and flavorful chicken fajitas can be made quickly! The chicken is succulent and bursting with flavor, and the peppers and onions are crunchy and delicious. A great dinner for busy mid-week nights! 20 minutes
- Crispy Chicken Wings- Extra crunchy chicken wings are so easy and quick, a perfect snack for every get-together! 20 minutes
- Buffalo Turkey Meatballs- These turkey meatballs are tossed in buffalo hot sauce for a quick and easy party appetizer. Both Keto and gluten-free, these meatballs can also be used in soups, salads, sandwiches, and more. 20 minutes
- Herb Encrusted Chicken Breast- The best basic air fryer chicken breasts are great with a couple of simple sides for a quick dinner, and they also work great for meal prep. 22 minutes
- Chicken Legs- These chicken legs are the best chicken legs you will ever have! Seasoned to perfection, they come out perfectly juicy with crispy golden skin. As an added bonus, they are naturally compatible with Whole30 and Paleo diets. 25 minutes
- Turkey Sandwich- This gluten-free and low carb turkey sandwich recipe is perfect for an easy lunch. It makes a grilled turkey and cheese sandwich in minutes that is perfectly crisp on the outside and melted on the inside. 15 minutes
- Hard Boiled Eggs- It’s as easy as can be to make either hard-boiled, soft-boiled, and jammy eggs. Learn how to do it right, with all the tips and tricks to get your eggs exactly how you like them! 19 minutes
🐟 Seafood Recipes
- Tilapia- This tilapia is covered in a homemade seasoning blend for a delicious Keto dinner. Just 3 carbs per serving! 15 minutes
- Chinese Codfish- Chinese "steamed" codfish in ginger scallion sauce is made with 6 ingredients and is super flavorful! You don't need a bamboo steamer to make this dish fast! 30 minutes
- Mahi Mahi- Mahi mahi is super easy to make and delicious. Needs no breading or flour. It's Keto friendly and low carb with just 2 grams of net carbs. It is a very healthy main for seafood lovers. 18 minutes
- Salmon & Brussel Sprouts- Perfectly cooked air fryer salmon is tender and flaky in the middle with crisp edges, and when paired with nutritious veggies, it's a quick, simple high protein, low carb meal. 20 minutes
- Walleye- This walleye is a healthy alternative to butter-fried preparations with a clever low-carb crust that offers a satisfying crunch with every bite. 16 minutes
- Fish Sticks- These fish sticks have zero grams net carbs. You heard that right- zero net carbs! Pair them with some daikon radish "chips," and you've got yourself a meal. 20 minutes
- Scallops in Cream Sauce- Get juicy scallops with this easy recipe. It's finished with a creamy lemon sauce. 20 minutes
- Shrimp- This frozen shrimp recipe is an excellent way to get your shrimp from the freezer to your plate without waiting for it to defrost. Air fryer shrimp is the perfect dish for a quick meal when you're in a hurry! 12 minutes
- Blackened Orange Roughy- This is the quickest of the quick Keto air fryer recipes. This delicious blackened orange roughy recipe is so buttery and tender. You're going to love it. 9 minutes
🐖 Pork Recipes
- Italian Sausages- Cooking sausage in the air fryer is the easiest, quickest, and most hands-off method there is for perfectly juicy, golden brown Italian sausages. 11 minutes
- Pork Tenderloin- This pork tenderloin recipe is so easy and delicious that it will forever change your weeknight dinner routine! The pork tenderloin is seasoned with Italian seasonings, fresh garlic, and lemon, then air fried to tender and moist perfection every time! 25 minutes
- Breakfast Sausage Patties- Cooking sausage patties this way makes the best breakfast side ever. And they have just 1 net carb each. 10 minutes
- Breaded Pork Chops- These air fryer pork chops are coated in grated Parmesan, making them the perfect Keto dinner idea. 30 minutes
- Brats with Peppers and Onions- Looking for a quick weeknight meal? Or a tasty meal for game day? This air fryer sausage recipe has you covered! 12 minutes
- Parmesan Pork Chops- These juicy pork chops are perfect for your Keto or low-carb diet. Bursting with flavor from the parmesan cheese, these are perfect any night of the week. 20 minutes
- Crispy Bacon- Air fryer bacon is the most perfect, most delicious bacon you have ever had. And this is one of the quickest of the Keto air fryer recipes. 11 minutes
- Spare Ribs- This spare ribs recipe is a fast way to get flavorful and juicy ribs in a short amount of time. These tender ribs are coated with a homemade dry rub that can be used for many other things as well. 30 minutes
🥦 Vegetable Recipes
- Asparagus with Garlic- This air fryer asparagus with garlic is so good, you'd better make extra! 20 minutes
- Cauliflower Steaks- These cauliflower steaks are an easy way to fancy up your mealtimes in the most effortless way! With crispy florets that have a wonderful natural nutty flavor, this low carb cauliflower recipe is quick and easy to make with just a few simple ingredients. 17 minutes
- Spaghetti Squash- With just one ingredient, spaghetti squash makes an easy, delicious, and healthy dish! This versatile dish has 6.5 net carbs per serving. 11 minutes
- Crispy Tofu- This tofu is extra crispy! All you need are 5 simple ingredients to make perfectly crispy fried tofu every time! 30 minutes
- Turnip Fries- Give a healthy twist to french fries with these low carb turnip fries. These roasted turnip fries are easy to make and are a perfect addition to the Whole30, Paleo, or Keto diet plan! 20 minutes
- Browned Broccoli- Making air fryer broccoli gives you tender stems and crispy, flavorful browned edges. It's got so much nutrition and only 3g net carbs per serving! 10 minutes
- Indian Spiced Eggplant- This Indian eggplant is an easy and delicious side dish made with just 4 ingredients. They pair very well with your meals. 15 minutes
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds- Perfect as a snack or a low-carb crouton substitute, roasted pumpkin seeds are so easy to make and ready in just minutes. Serve them on their own or over soups and stews as an added crunchy garnish. With just 0.6g net carbs per serving, they are perfect for Keto, Paleo, Vegan and Gluten-Free diets. 15 minutes
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites- Buffalo cauliflower bites are crispy, spicy, and delicious. This tasty appetizer has just 20 calories and 2g net carbs. It's the perfect healthy app. 20 minutes
- Yellow Squash and Zucchini- Squash and Zucchini is the simplest side dish made with fresh yellow squash and deep green zucchini. Add a sprinkling of herbs and a little garlic to this easy squash recipe for a healthy and tasty summer dish. 10 minutes
- Fried Pickles- This is an easy recipe for fried pickles. It's a zero-carb snack or appetizer that will please dieters and non-dieters alike. 19 minutes
- Onion Rings- This onion rings recipe is so crispy and has just 7 ingredients! These Keto onion rings are just as crispy as real ones. 26 minutes
- Green Beans- These cooked green beans are easy, quick, and oh-so-tasty. The beans are cooked in very little low-calorie cooking oil making them a healthier treat. 8 minutes
😅 And that's it, folks!
If you made it this far, then you are to be commended. And the good news is that you have likely found some great Air Fryer Keto recipes that you'll be able to cook in 30 minutes or less. So what are you going to do with all the time you saved?
I'll be watching Youtube so I know as much about kitchen appliances as my teenage son. 😉
Everything looks SO Delicious and I love that there are so many different choices! Thanks for putting it together. This post is a must SAVE!
Emily Krill says
Thanks! I did get really hungry as I was working on it! I can't wait to try these recipes too.
Bintu | Recipes From A Pantry says
Such a wonderful collection of recipes - thanks for including my green beans!
Emily Krill says
Sure thing! It's a great recipe.