This recipe uses low carb daikon radishes in place of potatoes to make a scalloped beef casserole with only 8g net carbs per serving.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and set a large pot of water to boil. Grease an 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 pan.
2. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to a frying pan and saute the ground beef and shallots together until the beef is completely browned and the shallots are softened. Drain well.
3. Thinly slice the daikon radishes and boil them for 15 minutes until translucent and soft. Drain in a colander.
4. Layer the ingredients in the pan: Daikon radishes, shallots and beef, and sprinkles of cheddar cheese, salt, pepper and thyme. For each cheddar layer, you can portion out a little bit of the cream and drizzle it evenly. Repeat until you’ve used all the ingredients. Top with sprinkled cheese.
5. Bake for 40-50 minutes until bubbling and browned on top.
Keywords: Low Carb Daikon Casserole, Keto Daikon Casserole, Low Carb Radish Casserole, Keto Radish Casserole