This low carb bruschetta recipe uses Joseph’s Lavash Bread to keep the carb count down to 4g net carbs.
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Brush olive oil on both sides of a slice of Lavash Bread.
3. Cut the slice of Lavash Bread in half and then into quarters. Cut the quarters into 3 rectangular slices that are each 1 3/4″ x 4″ .
4. Bake for 4-5 until browned. Watch it closely because it will burn very easily.
5. Chop the tomatoes into small pieces and slice the basil into a chiffonade. Mince the garlic.
6. Heat the remaining olive oil in a small frying pan over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and cook until golden, about 1 minute. Do not let it brown too much.
7. Mix together the garlic oil, tomatoes, basil, and balsamic vinegar. Salt and pepper to taste.
8. Add a spoonful of the tomato mixture to each slice of toasted Lavash Bread.
Keywords: Low Carb Bruschetta, Low Carb Pita Chips