These low carb Everything bagels use Fathead dough to keep the net carb count down to 8g.
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Whisk one of the eggs to use as an egg wash later on.
2. Mix together the almond flour and baking powder in a medium sized bowl. Add in the minced onion and remaining 2 eggs and mix well to combine.
3. Combine the mozzarella and cream cheese together in a large sized bowl. Heat for 1 1/2 minutes in the microwave and stir to combine. Heat for another minute and stir again.
4. Mix together the almond flour mixture and the cheese mixture until a dough forms. As soon as it is cool enough to work with, knead the dough with your hands until completely combined. If it is too cool to combine, you can microwave it again for 30 seconds.
5. Divide the dough into 6 balls. Stick your finger through the middle of each ball to make it into a bagel shape. Make a fairly big sized hole, since it will expand as it cooks.
6. Brush the egg wash over the bagels and sprinkle with the Everything Bagel Seasoning. You can make your own seasoning with this recipe from the Food Network.
7. Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden brown. It’s best if you eat them while they’re hot.
Keywords: Low Carb Bagel, Keto Bagel, Low Carb Everything Bagel, Keto Everything Bagel