These little low carb mini donuts are nice and chocolatey.
1. Preheat oven to 350F and spray 2 donut pans with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and granulated sweetener. Use a whisk to mix thoroughly.
3. Add melted butter to dry ingredients and stir until absorbed.
4. Add the eggs, vanilla extract and milk and stir until smooth.
5. Spoon into the wells of prepared donut pans.
6. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Donuts are done when the top springs back when touched.
7. Remove and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then flip out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
8. Add the powdered sweetener to a plastic bag. One by one, add the donuts to the bag and shake to coat them in powdered sweetener.
Keywords: Low Carb Powdered Donut, Keto Powdered Donut, Low Carb Chocolate Donut, Keto Chocolate Donut